Friday, March 12, 2010

Shopping Haul!


P1050529, originally uploaded by wheel_of_vegtables.

I went shopping with Ashlee the other day! I managed to get a bunch of great things, take a look!

I got five vintage patterns, a cute little hat, and an electric razor that works and was never used! I'm so excited! I already made a pair of green shorts from these, I'll take a picture later :) They fit like a dream! I'm just itching to go fabric shopping now, haha! I love shopping with Ashlee, I always seem to find the best stuff!

Poor Colin is feeling sick today, I want to go make him soup. ;___;

I applied for my own apartment today! It's adorable and vintage and tiny, in the perfect neighborhood. I hope i get it so Billiam and I can finally have a home! I'm tired of using my parent's house as a storage unit and just sleeping wherever.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for stopping by. Love those shorts.

    ReplyDelete